Reading period: JUNE 26th - JULY 12th
Things to include in your submission:
- The word SUBMISSION in the title of the email
- The title of the submission
- Word count
- Subject (travel, food, fashion, etc.)
- Previous publication credits, if any
- A brief bio, including where you're writing from
- The article included in the body of the email
What are we looking for?
That's a big question. The simple answer is that we want submissions that reflect who you are.
More specifically, we want any quality material relevant to the larger community of military wives. That means we want things written by military wives or about military wives. Keep in mind that we thrive for professionalism. For whatever topic you choose to write about, do your research to make sure that what you're writing is as relevant and up to date as possible.
Some things we are interested in include travel, food, fashion, inspirational, memoir, fiction, poetry, technology, business, relationship, family & kids, politics, art, music, pop culture, subculture, religion & spirituality, psychology, fitness & recreation...
Remember, just because it's not listed doesn't mean we don't want it.